The school hours are 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Scholars should enter through the Patten Street door between 8:15 and 8:30 AM.
- Breakfast is provided at 8:15 AM.
- Late arrivals, after 8:30, please enter through the front door on Walk Hill Street and get a late pass with the school secretary.
- Dismissal is at 3:00 PM.
- Walkers will exit out of the Walk Hill Street doors. After 3:05, children can be picked up in the school’s main office, to the right as you enter the front entrance of the school. Families are welcome to enjoy the playground after school but note that teachers are no longer in charge of supervision after dismissal. Please do supervise your child. We want all to play safely. The play structure can be dangerous when used inappropriately.
- Those taking the school bus exit through the Patten Street doors. Please remind your child that appropriate behavior on the bus is essential.
- Those participating in the After School Program will go to the appropriate classroom. They are to be picked up no later than 5:45 PM.
- Please give a written note to the homeroom teacher with any changes in afternoon dismissal procedures. Only written notes will be honored for dismissal changes. Last minute changes made by telephone become a safety issue and cannot be honored.