Please Support the BTU School!
- When you donate to our school, you are helping fund these programs:
- Apprentice Learning
- Partnership with Family Service of Greater Boston
- Expand our library collection
- Support our Strive for 25 Reading Initiative
- Increase the number of after-school activities
- Partnership with Community Music Center
- Fund field trips to enrich curriculum units and offer exciting, hands-on experiences.
Boston Teachers Union K-8 Pilot SchoolOrganized by teachers, dedicated to academic excellence, and committed to developing the highest potential of our students, their families, and communities.
2016-2017 Family and Student Handbook
Category Archives: Spanish
Spanish Class by Ms. Riana Good In the Lower School, we have been reading, singing, and talking about our unique and wonderful selves including our physical characteristics, personalities, and activity preferences. What activities does an artistic person like to do? What activities does an athletic person like to do? Books have included La alegría de … Continue reading