Please Support the BTU School!
- When you donate to our school, you are helping fund these programs:
- Apprentice Learning
- Partnership with Family Service of Greater Boston
- Expand our library collection
- Support our Strive for 25 Reading Initiative
- Increase the number of after-school activities
- Partnership with Community Music Center
- Fund field trips to enrich curriculum units and offer exciting, hands-on experiences.
Boston Teachers Union K-8 Pilot SchoolOrganized by teachers, dedicated to academic excellence, and committed to developing the highest potential of our students, their families, and communities.
2016-2017 Family and Student Handbook
Category Archives: Playworks
On Saturday May 3rd a wonderful event will be taking place, the 5th annual Playworks run for recess. This is a great way to raise money for the BTU. This event is for children and adults. The options are a 1 mile fun run or a 5k run. Each adult participant is asked to donate … Continue reading
On February 19 our junior coaches attended the Junior Coach Leadership Convention at Northeastern University. The convention was an all day event for all Junior Coaches in Boston.
13 Junior Coaches went on a wonderful field trip to the Brown Brothers Harriman office in downtown Boston on February 11th. The Scholars were given a first class tour of the office. They met with the CEO, bankers, purchasers, and other associates. They talked about each person’s role and learned how jobs in the real … Continue reading
Grade Four learned Wall Ball at today’s Class Game Time.