Please Support the BTU School!
- When you donate to our school, you are helping fund these programs:
- Apprentice Learning
- Partnership with Family Service of Greater Boston
- Expand our library collection
- Support our Strive for 25 Reading Initiative
- Increase the number of after-school activities
- Partnership with Community Music Center
- Fund field trips to enrich curriculum units and offer exciting, hands-on experiences.
Boston Teachers Union K-8 Pilot SchoolOrganized by teachers, dedicated to academic excellence, and committed to developing the highest potential of our students, their families, and communities.
2016-2017 Family and Student Handbook
Category Archives: PTC
K1, K2, PTC, 1st and 2nd grade BTU scholars and their families are invited to the Arnold Arboretum on Sat, June 9 from 10 am to Noon to view a year’s worth of science studies. On display will be the scholars’ journals and other work, a photo slideshow, the organisms studied, and plant material for … Continue reading
We are starting our year with a bang. Our scholars are transformed into construction workers creating, designing and building their own buildings using wood blocks, popsicle sticks and cardboard paper. We are exploring the different tools, machines and materials it takes to make buildings. During “choice time,” we have been using the blocks to create … Continue reading