Please Support the BTU School!
- When you donate to our school, you are helping fund these programs:
- Apprentice Learning
- Partnership with Family Service of Greater Boston
- Expand our library collection
- Support our Strive for 25 Reading Initiative
- Increase the number of after-school activities
- Partnership with Community Music Center
- Fund field trips to enrich curriculum units and offer exciting, hands-on experiences.
Boston Teachers Union K-8 Pilot SchoolOrganized by teachers, dedicated to academic excellence, and committed to developing the highest potential of our students, their families, and communities.
2016-2017 Family and Student Handbook
Category Archives: Physical Education
Tuesday, January 17th J-Mann Boys vs BTU Boys @ 3:00 @ Curtis Hall Wednesday, January 18th BTU Girls vs APR Girls @ 4pm @ Curtis Hall Thursday, January 19th Lyndon Boys vs BTU Boys @ 4pm @ Lyndon