Please Support the BTU School!
- When you donate to our school, you are helping fund these programs:
- Apprentice Learning
- Partnership with Family Service of Greater Boston
- Expand our library collection
- Support our Strive for 25 Reading Initiative
- Increase the number of after-school activities
- Partnership with Community Music Center
- Fund field trips to enrich curriculum units and offer exciting, hands-on experiences.
Boston Teachers Union K-8 Pilot SchoolOrganized by teachers, dedicated to academic excellence, and committed to developing the highest potential of our students, their families, and communities.
2016-2017 Family and Student Handbook
Category Archives: Our School In the News
Mrs. DePalm Speaking at the National Radio Show The Take Away. Follow the link to listen to the show. https://www.wnyc.org/radio/#/ondemand/371243 GO Mrs. DePalm! What an amazing interview about real issues in our schools!
Hello BTU, On February 28th, I had the opportunity to visit the CBS studio in Allston where host Yadiris Salcedo interviewed me about the anthology I edited, Wise Latinas. In typical Latina fashion, I arrived with my mother, my father, and a student. Nakeisha Parilla, a seventh grader, who took notes in her writing journal … Continue reading