Please Support the BTU School!
- When you donate to our school, you are helping fund these programs:
- Apprentice Learning
- Partnership with Family Service of Greater Boston
- Expand our library collection
- Support our Strive for 25 Reading Initiative
- Increase the number of after-school activities
- Partnership with Community Music Center
- Fund field trips to enrich curriculum units and offer exciting, hands-on experiences.
Boston Teachers Union K-8 Pilot SchoolOrganized by teachers, dedicated to academic excellence, and committed to developing the highest potential of our students, their families, and communities.
2017-2018 Family and Student Handbook
Category Archives: YMCA
Hello everyone! Here is the schedule for the week of Monday, October 30th: MONDAY 10/30 YMCA After School @ 3:00 – 6:00pm (Cafeteria) Harvard Stage: Week 5 @ 3:15 – 4:15pm (Auditorium) Suzuki @ 3:00pm (Music Room) Boston Debate League @ 3:00 – 5:00pm (Room 208) 826- Journalism: Week 4 @ 3:00 – 4:15pm (Writer’s Room) TUESDAY 10/31 YMCA After School @ 3:00 – 6:00pm (Cafeteria) Boston SCORES, BTU @ Ohrenberger: Week 7 @ 3:00pm (Meet in Room … Continue reading