Please Support the BTU School!
- When you donate to our school, you are helping fund these programs:
- Apprentice Learning
- Partnership with Family Service of Greater Boston
- Expand our library collection
- Support our Strive for 25 Reading Initiative
- Increase the number of after-school activities
- Partnership with Community Music Center
- Fund field trips to enrich curriculum units and offer exciting, hands-on experiences.
Boston Teachers Union K-8 Pilot SchoolOrganized by teachers, dedicated to academic excellence, and committed to developing the highest potential of our students, their families, and communities.
2016-2017 Family and Student Handbook
Author Archives: Mary Degado
SAVE the DATE Tuesday, November 15th 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. During Curriculum Night, please be sure to stop by the Family Engagement table to share with us how we can increase and improve family engagement, deepen our connections as a community, and envision the future of our school.
Abby Ohlson is a sophomore at Simmons College. She is studying to be an English Elementary school teacher, and she also hopes to obtain a degree in Special Education! She hopes to gain more experience in a school environment through her work study partnership with Simmons College and the BTU School. She will be working … Continue reading
Today, December 3 2015 from 5-7:30 p.m. BPS will be hosting a Preview to High School Event at the Bolling Building located at 2300 Washington St. Dudley Square. Students and their families will have the chance to learn about many of the city’s high school choices. Please follow the link below for more information about … Continue reading