The Boston Teachers Union School is a teacher-led school that believes our collaborative leadership helps us ensure every scholar has an opportunity to reach his or her true potential.
But building and sustaining an environment that promotes authentic, experiential learning and inspires a life-long love of learning requires careful management of both public and private dollars. And our Annual Appeal for Donations is a critical piece in helping us to provide the learning environment we want for all of our scholars.
What Do Your Donations Help To Fund?
1) Curriculum enriching field trips, visiting artists and inspiring performances and their availability to all scholars.
2) Supplemental curriculum and classroom materials for our teachers and scholars.
3) Professional development opportunities to support continuous learning for our outstanding teachers.
4) The expansion of our library and online curriculum resources.
5) Celebrations of student success like the Honor Roll Lunch and community building events like our Spring Family Night.
Every little bit, when combined with the donations of other parents, friends and supporters of our school, helps improve the educational environment for our diverse group of scholars and ensures our teachers have the resources they need to support every scholar, every day.
To learn more about our Annual Appeal efforts, see our letter that will be mailed out in early December.